2-Day In-Office Personal Mentoring
A clinician experienced with third molar surgery is in your office for 2 days at your disposal, “over the shoulder”, assisting you do surgery or him/her doing surgery with you assisting…you decide. How do you learn better? You schedule up to 8-12 cases of third molars (your patients) for the 2 days. Most of the production will be used to pay for the training you receive.
What to Expect
- Radiographs are reviewed in advance with the instructor via internet.
- Complete at least Third Molar Surgery, Part 1 (2-day course).
- Have at least two sets of the required instruments (same or similar to the Koerner Kit)
- Patients are in a comfortable and trusted environment
- 8-12 patients in 2 days.
- You decide how it is configured.
- Gain more experience, confidence, and speed.
- Register with enough lead time for mentor to confirm license and insurance if necessary.