Upcoming Date: July 15-17, 2021; 8 AM-5 PM PST (Schedule for all 3 days)
Course Instructors: Dr. Karl Koerner and Associates
Participate in Continuum 3, a 3-Day live patient clinical course at the Washington AGD Educational Center. This is an in-depth, hands-on experience with “surgical extractions” and related other dentoalveolar procedures. Guaranteed to increase your comfort level. Cases treated will be according to the needs of local patients. This patient treatment course allows doctors to do many difficult, “surgical” extractions. All surgeries are done with personal instruction from experienced clinicians who enjoy teaching and sharing ideas and techniques gained from years of doing hard extractions themselves. There will be a few cases of socket preservation.
Successful completion of:
- Continuum 1 and Continuum 2; or
- Review of qualification by Dr. Koerner (additional online courses may be assigned by Dr. Koerner to meet minimum prerequisite requirements)
Subject Code: 310 Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
CE Credit: 24 Hours
Tuition for this course is $5,000
- Hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation
Target Audience: Dentists both in state and out of state may attend this course. Proof of Malpractice Insurance and Dental License must be submitted upon completion of registration.
- A copy of malpractice insurance and current dental license (NOT temporary WA license) need to be sent via email to Valerie Bartoli at email@example.com. If you don’t have malpractice insurance and have further questions, please contact Valerie to look at your options.
Continuum 3: 3-Day live patient treatment course
- Personal supervision and instruction from Dr. Karl Koerner and KCSI Faculty
- 6 participants
- 2 participants work together, alternating as operator or assistant
- Case review beforehand
- Case critique following treatment
- Patient evaluation, clinically and radiographically
- PACE-approved, 24 hours of participation credit under code 310 Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery