Course Instructors: Dr. Karl Koerner and Dr. David Roberts
Participate in Continuum 3, a 3-Day live patient clinical course in Managua, Nicaragua. This is an in-depth, hands-on experience with surgical extractions and various dentoalveolar procedures. Cases presented will be according to the needs of patients.
February 13-15, 2020: Managua, Nicaragua
March 30-April 1, 2020: Managua, Nicaragua
Prerequisites for Continuum 3 include the successful completion of Continuum 1 and Continuum 2 or approval of qualification by Dr. Koerner.
Tuition for this course is $5,999
- Hotel accommodations at the 4-star hotel, InterContinental Managua at Metrocentro Mall
- 2 meals per day
- Roundtrip transportation from the hotel to the clinic
- Roundtrip transportation from the airport to the hotel
Special Discount Pricing
KCSI program participants who have completed Continuum 1 and Continuum 2 will receive a discount, automatically applied at checkout (must be logged in KCSI account).
Continuum 3: 3-Day live patient clinical course
- Personal supervision and instruction from Dr. Karl Koerner and Dr. David Roberts
- 8 participants
- 2 participants work together, alternating as operator or assistant
- Case review beforehand
- Case critique following treatment
- Patient evaluation, clinically and radiographically
- PACE-approved, 32 hours of participation credit under code 310 Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery