Instructor: Dr. Barry Hillam
Location: Online and Roseman University of Health Sciences – Utah Campus
Subject Code: 690 Implants
CE Hours: 110.0
Entry Point™ Full Continuum Summary:
It’s time for you to integrate implants more fully into your practice! Each Entry Point™ session can be taken as a standalone course. However, by pre-purchasing the Entry Point™ Full Continuum, you will benefit from additional training and experience, earning a total of 110 credits and instantly saving $1,500.
Entry Point™ Full Continuum includes:
- Session 1: Surgical Placement Fundamentals (16 CE Credits)
- Session 2: Site-Specific Tx Planning Using CBCT Imaging (8 CE Credits)
- Session 3: Live Patient Treatment (18 CE Credits)
- Session 4: Live Patient Treatment (18 CE Credits)
- Session 5: Live Patient Treatment (18 CE Credits)
- Session 6: Prosthetic Concepts (16 CE Credits)
Additional Courses include:
- MORE INFO COMING SOON
Participants will learn:
At the completion of KCSI’s Entry Point™ Continuum, participants will have a well-balanced base of didactic training, accompanied with a formidable amount of actual experience in placing implants. This greatly increases their chances of successfully integrating implant placement into their own practices.
Entry Point™ Continuum Consists of Six Sessions. For further information on each session, click on the links below.
We are delighted to announce our partnership with Roseman University College of Dental Medicine, in beautiful South Jordan, Utah.
Come to Roseman and train with us – Roseman’s didactic and clinical facilities are second-to-none.
Training at Roseman offers several more advantages:
- We are minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport, a hub for Delta, Southwest, and other major airlines. This reduces the number of connecting flights for you, and in many cases, facilitates same-day air travel to and from our facility.
- Lodging and dining options are abundant in this region.
- Salt Lake City and neighboring Park City are full of world-class shopping, entertainment, and recreational opportunities. You may want to extend your stay!
Among all of these advantages, however, here is the most significant:
Because of our unique relationship with Roseman, we are able to offer the opportunity of live patient courses, without the need to travel across international borders.
We invite you to join us at our next course!
Roseman University of Health Sciences – Utah Campus
10920 S River Front Pkwy
South Jordan, UT 84095
Suggested Hotel Accomodations
10704 S River Front Pkwy
South Jordan, UT 84095
From the Salt Lake City International Airport to Roseman University, the distance is 22 min (21.1 mi).
This hotel is within walking distance from Roseman University.