- Radiographs are reviewed in advance with the instructor via internet.
- Patients are in a comfortable and trusted environment
- Procedures on 8-12 patients in the two days.
- You determine who leads and who assists
- Gain more experience, confidence, and speed.
- Affordable. Production fees usual cover the cost of instruction
- Mentor needs to obtain a license and insurance to work in your state (we already may have mentors with these qualifications)
- Complete at least Third Molar Surgery, Part 1 (2-day course).
- Have at least two sets of the required instruments (same or similar to the Koerner Kit)
Comments are closed here.