3-Day Patient Treatment Course
8 course participants in 4 operatories will be guided under the supervision of KCSI Certified Instructors OR 1-day extractions in your facility under the supervision of a KCSI practitioner.
Participants continuing in the program will continue to document 25 case histories including anteriors, canines, bicuspids, first, second and third molars and socket preservation care.
1-year consultation from KCSI instructors and board review of cases.
What to Expect
- You and 5 others in your cohort will participate in multiple extractions over 3 days.
- You will perform extractions and assist in extractions under the supervision of a KCSI Certified Instructor.
- Alternatively, a KCSI instructor can attend at your facility for up to 4 cases in one day (for an additional charge).
- Facility assessment
- Surgical oversight
- Procedural review
Knowledge Areas to be Evaluated
- Ability to more accurately asses case difficulty.
- Ability to become faster at incisions, flap reflection, tooth sectioning, bone removal, and suturing.
- Ability to prevent and/or manage common surgical complications.
- Suturing competency.